Muyinatu Bell shares her top recommendations for healthcare innovators implementing artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions. Download this whitepaper now to learn more.
From remote monitoring to smart sensors and medical device integration, healthcare IoT has the potential to not only keep patients safe and healthy, but radically transform the way physicians deliver care as well.
With that in mind, we outline the three key areas of IoT application within healthcare—download the infographic to learn more
Download the SSON H1 2017 Global Intelligent Automation Market Report and learn how to:
- Plan for a new operational model enabled by IA
- Link what we have already learned about social, mobile, analytics, cloud and customer experience – and leverage it exponentially through analytics-based, intelligence-driven automation Encourage a brand new way of thinking, away from traditional “roadmaps” based on sequential targets to a culture of agile learning and discovery
- Succeed where “digital” fell short
- Understand that IA’s true value lies in helping to execute corporate strategy and sustain the constant adoption of change
- Unravel why IA is “real” and not just “more hype”
- Consider IA’s evolving role in business services
- Solve the right problem with the right provider and the right tool.
Download your free copy today to learn more about:
- The evolution of artificial intelligence
- The virtual workforce
- Intelligent orchestration
- Governed learning